Have you been wondering what to get that new mom or dad in your life this holiday season? Have no fear! I’ve combined the best presents for new moms and dads into one easy list.
Gifts for New Dads :
- Matching Outfits. Matching outfits are no longer just for moms! I bought my husband and baby-to-be these two T-Shirt and Onesie combos. TOO CUTE!
- A GoPro. Dads will love chasing around their little ones with a new GoPro camera attached to their heads and you will love all the adorable footage! I chose this entry-level GoPro that has wifi added. How cool!
- Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads – My husband loves this book! Written in the style of a survival manual, this book is tons of fun for moms and dads alike. My husband even keeps his copy in his diaper bag so he can reference it when needed.
- Vader’s Little Princess & Darth Vader and Son– Trust me, the new dad in your life will love these books!
- A Kick-Ass Diaper Bag. Dads have a lot of stuff to carry around too! Sometimes its not always practical to share a diaper bag. My husband picked out this one. It has tons of pockets, a great look, and even sports an attachable cooler.
- Season Tickets/Season Passes. Think tickets to the ball game, zoo, or even a local pool. Dads will love getting to spend their time outside doing something with their little one.
Gifts for New Moms:
- Hospital Blanket Teddy Bear. This isn’t just a gift for the baby. New moms will LOVE getting to put their newborn’s hospital blanket to good use. Seriously, check it out! HOW ADORABLE?!
- House Cleaners. What new mom wouldn’t love to come home to a clean house? This is a no-brainer!
- Newborn Photos. If it’s in your budget, I say totally go for it! For us, we couldn’t quite swing hiring a professional so my husband gifted me a newborn photography kit that he put together himself. Here’s the link he followed. Can’t wait to get it up and running!
- A Tablet. For the new mom a tablet is your calendar, organizer, shopping list, e-reader, Pinterest machine and much more! I would love a new iPad, but with the baby on the way we decided to go with something a little more economical. I love that the new Kindle Fire is only $50!
- The ‘Mom Bracelet’. The new mom in your life will love sporting this adorable bracelet with her little one’s name on it. You can even have the baby’s birthstone added!
- Have any ideas you’d like to see added? Let me know down below!