Life with a 3 month old is the best! Fingers in the mouth, smiles from ear to ear, and the sweetest coos you can ever imagine. My heart grew three sizes larger the first time I saw my little girl play with her hands!
Through lots of trial and error, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite toys and products for our little baby. Hopefully you will enjoy these products as much as I do!
- Fisher-Price Sit Me Up Floor Seat
- All my little one wants to do is hold her head up high. This chair allows her to do just that! I love that she gets to practice holding her head up for short amounts of time while still being fully supported. My friend’s 7 month old still loves to sit in this seat.
- Tiny Love Bouncer
- I spent A LOT of time researching the perfect bouncer online. I must have read 200 reviews of different bouncers. Ultimately, I wanted a bouncer that would keep my three month old entertained, and one that allows her to bounce herself every time she moved. This bouncer fits the bill. Also, I LOVE that the toy bars can be moved out of the way so easily and that I can switch the toys out any time I want.
- Throughout my entire pregnancy my husband and I were on the same page- NO PACIFIERS! Well, day one in the hospital and guess what? Yep, pacifier in the baby’s mouth. We now love the WubbaNub. It helps calm my little one when I really need it, and the soft toy attached makes it easy for her to grab and play with.
- Boogie Mist & NoseFrida
- At three months old I had to enroll my little girl into day care. The very first day, I set her car seat down and 4 little boogery babies came crawling over to say hi. I was filled with equal parts fear and excitement. From that day forward it has been a non-stop battle with the stuffy and runny nose. The Boogie Mist and NoseFrida definitely help!
- PlayGro Clip Clop Activity Baby Rattle
- I love this rattle! So many different textures and it is easy enough for my little one to grab. She hasn’t quite gotten the hang of the rattle part yet, but loves to bring Clip Clop up to her mouth and chew on his ears.
- Lamaze Peek-A-Boo Forest Soft Book
- Although it will be a while before she can read, she already loves holding and opening the pages of her cloth book. We keep this book in her car seat to play with on the road. She especially loves the crinkly owl on the front!
- Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy
- This is a must have! Your little one will love how easy it is to grab this toy!
- Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
- My little one has a bit of a tough time holding onto this one for any length of time but loves to listen to the tunes and look at the flashing lights. Also, the music is very pleasant!
Some of my other favorites are items that you can find around the house!
- A Burp Cloth
- Let your little one play with a clean burp cloth. They will love how soft and easy to hold it is.
- Car Keys
- Dangle your car keys in front of their eyes and you will see them light right up!
- Empty Water Bottle
- Your baby will love the crinkly sound and how light it is to pick up.
So far these are my favorite products of 2016. What are yours?